Laboratory Systems Administrator-Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
Job no: 492640
Work type: EAP - Executive, Administrative, Professional
Location: Allendale, Grand Rapids
Categories: Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field
- Experience with Windows and UNIX/Linux system administration.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Experience with: network security, php programming, MySQL, apache web services, Hyper-V, VDI, software licensing and hardware maintenance.
Responsibilities – Essential Functions:
- Administration of Windows and Linux workstations and servers
- Develop custom software solutions, manage software updates, system security, and account administration
- Assist as a liaison to Computing and Technology Service for Padnos College faculty and laboratories on the Allendale and Grand Rapids campuses
- Serves on the team setting policies for computing standards and procurement of computing infrastructure.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Department/Division: Padnos College of Engineering and Computing, Dean’s Office
Campus: Pew and Allendale campuses
Application Deadline Date: Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
How To Apply: Apply at jobs.gvsu.edu and click “Apply now”. Include a letter of interest and resume. The online system will allow you to attach these documents electronically. On the application, you will be required to provide names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses for three professional references. If you need assistance or have questions, call Human Resources at 616-331-2215.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend