Adjunct Faculty in Integrative, Religious, and Intercultural Studies (Academic Year/Part-time)
Job no: 494325
Work type: FAC - Adjunct Part-Time Instructors (Semester by Semester)
Categories: Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
Required Qualifications & Education:
- Looking for individuals with a strong interest in working with a diverse body of undergraduate students, who have expertise in one or more of the following areas: intercultural communication, diversity, creativity, sustainability, leadership for social change, and/or media studies.
- Must have completed at least 18 credits of graduate-level training in the area to be taught or have significant tested professional experience in the subject area.
- Ability to teach in-person classes on the Allendale Campus
- Experience in online and hybrid teaching formats
Preferred Qualifications & Education
- Master’s Degree or other, applicable advanced degree preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and the posting may be closed at any time at the discretion of the University.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter addressing qualifications and your motivation to teach undergraduate students within your area of expertise and a resume or curriculum vitae. Please provide names, phone numbers, and email addresses for three professional references. These documents should be sent electronically to Dr. Kimberly McKee, chair of the Integrative, Religious, and Intercultural Studies department, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants selected for interviews will be required to submit official transcripts prior to the interview. If there are questions about the position, please contact the department office at (616)331- 8020 or write to email@example.com.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results