Project Manager- HRSA SET Grant (Adjunct)
Job no: 495116
Position type: EAP - 12-Month Adjunct AP (Administrative Professional)
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Categories: Kirkhof College of Nursing
Position Title: Project Manager HRSA SET Grant
Summary: A project manager from the HRSA SET grant will remain in the position to manage the implementation and evaluation of the SET grant project. This individual will report to the Co-Coordinators of Simulation for Academic Excellence and the Academic Nursing Curriculum Assessment and Evaluation Faculty for the grant and will receive 100% allocation of their time for this project. The job will entail the development of projects and quality assurance procedures and protocols. This individual will be required to build relationships with the Academic Nursing Coordinator, KCON faculty, key community practice partners, and facilitate communication among these individuals and grant team members. Activities related to data collection, ongoing monitoring of project goals, adherence to project activities/timeline, and maintenance of project documentation/reports with input from the grant team, will be required.
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Master’s degree
- Ability to work with a team on project development
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn new computer programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to lead and work independently
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Prior grant management experience
Responsibilities – Essential Functions:
- Works closely with the Co-Coordinators of Simulation for Academic Excellence and the Academic Nursing Curriculum Assessment and Evaluation Faculty for the grant, KCON faculty and grant staff to accomplish goals, objectives, tasks, and activities for the grant as assigned.
- Independent judgement and functioning with accountability for own actions, accuracy of work, and supervision of actions and accuracy of work of others.
- Manage the implementation and evaluation of the SET grant project.
- Develop/update project management materials, quality assurance procedures, protocols, surveys, and reports.
- Build relationships with all SET grant stakeholders.
- Maintain effective communication with all SET grant stakeholders.
- Research protections activities such as monitoring of confidentiality and privacy of data, working with the principle investigator to update the Institutional Review Board documents as needed, and monitoring and reporting in regards to data safety.
- Coordination and monitoring of research activities
- Developing processes for the storage of research data and overseeing the input of data
- Report development and display of results
Job Type: Part time 0.50 FTE (minimum of 20 hours a week)
Department/Division: Kirkhof College of Nursing
Campus: Grand Rapids, Center for Health Sciences
How To Apply: Apply online at jobs.gvsu.edu and select "Apply now". Please include a cover letter and resume. The online application will allow you to attach these documents electronically. On the application, you will be required to provide names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses for three professional references. If you have questions or need assistance, call Human Resources at 616-331-2215.
Application Deadline Date: Until position is filled
The University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution, consistent with its obligations as a federal contractor. It encourages diversity and provides equal opportunity in education, employment, all of its programs, and the use of its facilities. It is committed to protecting the constitutional and statutory civil rights of persons connected with the University.
Members of the University community, including students, employees, faculty, staff, administrators, Board members, consultants, vendors, others engaged to do business with the University, candidates for employment or admissions, and visitors or guests have the right to be free from acts of harassment and discrimination, including sexual misconduct, as defined by this policy. In accordance with applicable federal and state law and this policy, acts of discrimination or harassment by members of the campus community are prohibited if they discriminate or harass on the basis of age, color, disability, familial status, height, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex/gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, veteran or active duty military status or weight. This includes inappropriate limitation of, access to, or participation in educational, employment, athletic, social, cultural, or other university programs and activities. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Limitations are lawful if they are: directly related to a legitimate university purpose, required by law, or lawfully required by a grant or contract between the university and the state or federal government. For the purposes of this policy, sex-/gender-based harassment includes sexual misconduct, sexual assault, interpersonal or relationship violence, and stalking.
See www.gvsu.edu/affirmative. TDD Callers: Call Michigan Relay Center at 711 (in State) or 1-800-833-7833 (out of State).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have the physical stamina to work long hours and/or more than 5 days per week. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended by the ADA Amendment Act (2008), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and other applicable federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of disability. GVSU will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend